Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back to school, back to routine :)

It is upon us...school starts in a week!  Most teachers are dreading going back to work, but I am pretty excited. I always get a little excited to see my co-workers and get into the daily grind. But I am mostly excited about all of the kiddos I get to meet.  This year I am really excited to go back and get back into some sort of routine. 

It seems like I just sorta did whatever I wanted all summer, with no routine or agenda.  While it was great for a while, it was horrible for my eating plan. I am one of those people that gets bored and eats.  So my goal for the summer was to get up and move when I got hungry.  It worked for a while, but I am just sick of sitting around.  I am looking forward to working everyday, working OUT everyday and getting on an eating schedule.  I am also looking forward to not eating out so much! 

I am going to keep up my running.   I plan to leave work and go run as much as I can.  Running has proven to be a great stress reliever for me.  I am pushing myself to new goals and doing some things I never thought I would ever do.  I am really looking forward to the Dirty Girl Mud Run in Sept.  It is a 5K with various obstacles along the way.  www.godirtygirl.com

I am also looking forward to what the kids have to say when they see me after a long summer.  The few I did see this summer just stared at me and smiled!

So, here's to the best school year yet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment