Sunday, December 18, 2011

One-derland!! Feels so good!!

11 months into my Journey
weight loss to date:89 lbs.

I am so excited!! I finally hit "One-derland" on Wednesday of this week!  I was really hoping to make it before Christmas and it feels amazing!  What made it even better was that I keep losing putting me less than one pound away from 90 lbs. lost total since Jan 2011!  I have been doing much better this week with controling portions and fighting the urge to eat all of the sweets that come with the holidays. Well, until I ate a bunch of cookies for breakfast yesterday. LOL! It was just one of those days I gave in.  I weighed in at 198.6 yesterday. Once I hit 197 it will be 90 lbs total.  I cannot even believe I am only 11 lbs way from my major goal of 100 lbs lost!!

I am now on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks from work with Christmas and New Years around the corner. My goal for the next 2 weeks is to workout as much as I possibly can, and eat within my eating plan and calorie count. This will hopefully mean cardio every morning at the gym and then some Zumba or dance video in the evening. I feel amazing and love that I am finally out of the 200's and I plan to stay out of the 200's! 

Yesterday Matt and I ran a 3.4 mile route in the neighborhood in 37 mins and 13 seconds. I was so pleased!! I smashed my 3.1 mile record of 37 mins and 45 seconds. I am really praying to make it through the holidays and losing at least 2-3 lbs by New Years day.  I know it will take hard work and lots of will power to walk away from the yummy cookies and candy. As I always say , "Don't worry, I GOT THIS!!!"

HARD WORK, DEDICATION!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun reading your story. Proud of you Beautiful! You are going to help so many people out by sharing your story. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete