Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I've lost a 5th grader...lol

Weight loss to date: 83 lbs and counting

Just had to share this.  Yesterday at work one of my co workers comes up and asks me "Hey Carla, would you ever want to carry a 5th grader around on your back all day?".  In my head I'm thinking, "oh heck no!!".  My response, "um...no that would be crazy!".  So she then tells me to think about this: her son (a 5th grader) weighs 83 lbs.  It took me a minute to figure out what she was getting at. I am down 83 lbs, which is the same weight as her son. She says, "Think about it, how hard would it be to carry a 5th grader around on your back all day?  I bet you feel much better having lost a whole 5th grader!".

It just made my day to think that I actually lost the equivalent of a small person!  :) So anyone working to get fit or lose a little weight, keep at it! It really does feel AMAZING!!

1 comment: