Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holidays

Weight loss to date: 86 lbs

Well, I was really hoping to be in "one-derland" by now, but I am so incredibly close.  I only need to lose about 1.5-2 lbs to get there.  My biggest obstacle at this point is the holidays approaching. I started this journey in January after I consumed a massive amount of food from last year's holidays. I am a bit paranoid that I will totally lose all control and eat like I used to.  Plus I have a whole week off for Thanksgiving break, so I may have to get my body used to a different routine for a while.  Hmmm...what to do??

I decided that I need to have a plan and stick with it. So my plan is this: get up and go to the gym for a run on the treadmill M,T, and W morning. I have Zumba on T and W.  For Thanksgiving day, my running buddies,Matt and I signed up for a 5K run at 9 am.  I am just going to have to watch my portions and be very careful with my food choices. Sounds easy now, but we will see how bad I really want this!  I would love to be at 90 lbs lost total by the end of November so I can work my hiney off to hit 100 lbs lost by January 10. 

One thing I do wish I had more of is workout buddies. Seems like I am doing a lot of my workouts alone lately.  I do have awesome running buddies (Pattie, Patrick, and Matt) but I often end up going to Zumba by myself.  It's okay, it would just be fun to have a buddy to go with. I do have to say that our instructors are amazing and make it super fun though!

Here's to a wonderful Thanksgiving and hopefully hitting "one-derland" in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment