Tuesday, March 20, 2012

oh baby!!

Weight loss to date:98 lbs.

Well, I was hoping to hit 100 lbs lost by now, but the news I have been carrying around is way better than 100 lbs lost.  I am going to be a mommy!!! I am 6 weeks 4 days pregnant as of today!  Went to the doctor this morning and he said everything looks great and I have my first ultrasound on Monday morning.  I know it is encouraged to wait to share the news until you are 12 weeks along, but I am so excited I need to share now. 

Matt and I have been on a long journey to get here.  We have been married for 7 1/2 years and have been trying for a baby for a long time.  I have had a minor surgery a few years back to see if it would help, when it didn't work right away I was devistated.  Then my doctor said I needed to lose some weight to make my pregnancy and delivery healthy. So I did. We never lost faith that God had this in His plans. We just didn't know WHEN. They always say it's when you stop trying, and it was the one month that we didn't even pay attention that we were blessed!! Baby is due Nov. 9.  Please be praying for a healthy pregnancy and a very healthy baby when all is said and done.  We trust God and know He is with us every step of the way!!

I talked to my doctor and he said I can still workout and keep up being active. So, I am going to be one fit momma! LOL!! Went to Zumba tonight and I am gonna keep up as much as I can, until I can't do it anymore.  Thank you everyone for your support. I can finally see that my journey has come full circle.

PS-If you have or know any kids in my class at school...DO NOT TELL THEM I AM PREGNANT. I am going to tell them in my own time.
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment